What does PDT mean in Oncology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PDT in the Medical field in general and in the Oncology terminology in particular.
PDT is a treatment for cancer and other cell disease involving three key components: a photosensitizer, light, and tissue oxygen.
Find a translation for PDT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PDT mean?
- photodynamic therapy(Noun)
- A treatment for some forms of cancer and some skin disorders, involving the use of photosensitive chemicals, and controlled and directed laser beams.
Discuss this PDT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PDT also stands for:
- IEEE Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Technology: Systems and Applications
- John Hancock Patriot Prime Development 2
- Pacific Daylight Time
- Pacific Daylight Time [UTC - 0700]
- Page De-allocation Table
... and 43 more »