APTA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for APTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does APTA mean?
- Apt is the name of a Hasidic dynasty within Haredi Judaism. Its founder, Rabbi Avraham Yehoshua Heshel of Apt, popularly known as the Apter Rebbe or Apter Rov, was born in Zhmigrid, Poland in 1748 and died in Mezhbizh, Ukraine, Russian Empire in 1825.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
APTA also stands for:
- Access Piqua Television Association
- Alabama Police Trainer's Association
- Alligator Point Taxpayers' Association
- American Platform Tennis Association
- American Polarity Therapy Association
... and 6 more »