What does NIMA mean in States?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NIMA in the Regional field in general and in the States terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NIMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NIMA mean?
- Nima was a town located in Nima District, Shimane, Japan. On October 1, 2005 Nima, along with the town of Yunotsu, also from Nima District, was merged into the expanded city of Ōda. As of 2003, the town had an estimated population of 4,829 and a density of 152.86 persons per km². The total area was 31.59 km².
Discuss this NIMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NIMA also stands for:
- Nashville Independent Music Awards
- Nashville Independent Music AwardsNashville
- National Imagery and Mapping Agency
- National Indigenous Music Awards
- National Institute of Medical Aesthetics
... and 6 more »