FARM is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for FARM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FARM mean?
- a tract of land, usu. with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FARM also stands for:
- Farm Agriculture And Rural Marketing
- Farm Animal Reform Movement
- Farmer Brothers Company
- Farmers Advocating Resource Management
- Farming Agriculture And Resource Management
... and 8 more »