CART is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for CART in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CART mean?
- a heavy two-wheeled vehicle, commonly without springs, drawn by draft animals and used to convey heavy goods.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CART also stands for:
- Cancelled At Race Time
- Center of Advanced Research and Technology
- Championship Auto Race Team
- Championship Auto Race Teams
- Championship Auto Racing Teams
... and 22 more »