What does PUSH mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PUSH in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PUSH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PUSH mean?
- to press against (a thing) with force in order to move it away.
Discuss this PUSH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PUSH also stands for:
- Parson Usually Serving Himself
- Partnership for Urban South Hampshire
- Peninsula United to Secure Hospital
- People Understanding Severe Handicaps
- People Understanding The Severely Handicapped
... and 21 more »