What does FUSE mean in NASA?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FUSE in the Governmental field in general and in the NASA terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FUSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FUSE mean?
- a tube, cord, or the like, filled or saturated with combustible matter, for igniting an explosive.
Discuss this FUSE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FUSE also stands for:
- Faiths United for Sustainable Energy
- Families United For Support And Encouragement
- Family Units Supporting Everyone
- Foundation For Upgrading The Standards Of Education
- Free Unix Spectrum Emulator
... and 3 more »