What does TCE mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TCE in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TCE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TCE mean?
- trichloroethylene, trichloroethane, TCE(noun)
- a heavy colorless highly toxic liquid used as a solvent to clean electronic components and for dry cleaning and as a fumigant; causes cancer and liver and lung damage
Discuss this TCE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TCE also stands for:
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Tax Counseling of the Elderly
- Teacher Course Evaluation
- Teacher Course Evaluations
- Teamcenter Enterprise
... and 34 more »