What does ADAM mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADAM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ADAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADAM mean?
- the first man: husband of Eve and progenitor of the human race. Gen. 2:7; 5:1–5.
Discuss this ADAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADAM also stands for:
- A Dame Attractive Man
- A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease
- Academic Date Analysis and Management
- Accelerated Digital Asset Management
- Active Design and Analysis Modeling
... and 28 more »