What does SEAT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SEAT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SEAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SEAT mean?
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair or bench.
Discuss this SEAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SEAT also stands for:
- Search Engine Assessment Tool
- Seattle Experimental Animation Team
- Social Experimentation and Absurd Theater
- Sociedad Española de Automoviles de Turismo
... and 4 more »