What does RADAR mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RADAR in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RADAR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RADAR mean?
- a device or system for determining the presence and location of an object by measuring the direction and timing of radio waves.
Discuss this RADAR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RADAR also stands for:
- A Ranging And Detection Of Antenna Radios
- IEEE International Radar Conference
- Radio Aid to Detection and Ranging
- Radio And Detection And Ranging
- Radio Detecting and Ranging
... and 21 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Rapid Automatic Detection and Alignment of Repeats on Amazon.com
- Search Rapid Automatic Detection and Alignment of Repeats on Google