What does NET mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NET in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NET mean?
- internet, net, cyberspace(noun)
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
Discuss this NET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NET also stands for:
- .NET Framework API (Microsoft)
- Major Network support centers
- NASA Employee Team
- National Educational Television
- National Electrotechnical Training
... and 49 more »