What does NET mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NET in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NET mean?
- a fabric consisting of a uniform open mesh made by weaving, twisting, knotting, crocheting, etc.
Discuss this NET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NET also stands for:
- .NET Framework API (Microsoft)
- Major Network support centers
- NASA Employee Team
- National Educational Television
- National Electrotechnical Training
... and 48 more »