What does CHA mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHA mean?
- The drink made by infusing the dried leaves or buds of the tea plant in hot water, often served with milk or cream and sugar added.
Discuss this CHA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHA also stands for:
- California Hospital Association
- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Canine Hydrotherapy Association
- Capital Homestead Account
- Catholic Health Association
... and 25 more »