TRO is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for TRO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TRO mean?
- Tro is the generic name for traditional bowed string instruments in Cambodia. Instruments in this family include the two-stringed tro u, tro sau toch, tro sau thom, and tro che, as well as the three-stringed tro Khmer spike fiddle.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TRO also stands for:
- Tactical Reconnaissance Office
- Taree, New South Wales, Australia
- Tele Centro Oeste Celular, P. A.
- Temporary Restraining Order
- The Respected Outlawz
... and 14 more »