What does MICA mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MICA in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MICA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MICA mean?
- any member of a group of minerals, hydrous silicates of aluminum usu. with potassium, sodium, or calcium, that separate readily into thin, tough, often transparent laminae.
Discuss this MICA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MICA also stands for:
- Mackintosh International College Australia
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- Mental Illness and Chemical Abuse
- Mental Illness and Chemical Addiction
- Mentally Ill Child or Adult
... and 12 more »