TESS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for TESS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TESS mean?
- Tess is a 1979 romance film directed by Roman Polanski, an adaptation of Thomas Hardy's 1891 novel Tess of the d'Urbervilles. It tells the story of a strong-willed, young peasant girl who finds out she has title connections by way of her old aristocratic surname and who is raped by her wealthy cousin, whose right to the family title may not be as strong as he claims. The screenplay was by Gérard Brach, John Brownjohn, and Roman Polanski. The film won three Academy Awards and was nominated for three more.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TESS also stands for:
- Tactical Engagement Simulation System
- Tactical Environment Support System
- Tactical Environmental Support System
- Teaching English Support Service
- Technology, English, and Social Studies
... and 13 more »