What does DMCA mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DMCA in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DMCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DMCA mean?
- To serve a Digital Millennium Copyright Act notification against, so as to have infringing material taken down.
Discuss this DMCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DMCA also stands for:
- A Dodgy Media Copying Act
- Dairy Mart Convenience Stores Class A (former symbol, now DMCSQ)
- Desperately Misused Consumer Alienator
- Dictatorial Measures Constitutional Amendment
... see them all »