What does AUC mean in Latin?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AUC in the International field in general and in the Latin terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AUC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AUC mean?
- United Self-Defense Force of Colombia, United Self-Defense Group of Colombia, Autodefensas Unidas de Colombia, AUC(noun)
- a terrorist organization in Colombia formed in 1997 as an umbrella for local and regional paramilitary groups; is financed by earnings from narcotics and serves to protect the economic interests of its members
Discuss this AUC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AUC also stands for:
- Ab Urbe Condita
- Administrative Uniformity Committee
- Alberta Underwater Council
- Aldan Union Church
- Alternate Universe Characters
... and 24 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Ab Urbe Condita (From the founding of the city (Rome) in 753 BC) on Amazon.com
- Search Ab Urbe Condita (From the founding of the city (Rome) in 753 BC) on Google