What does AUC mean in Latin?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AUC in the International field in general and in the Latin terminology in particular.
Ab Urbe Condita (From the founding of the city (Rome) in 753 BC)
The year 500 AUC in the reckoning of Ancient Rome would be the 253 BC in our reckoning.
Find a translation for AUC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AUC mean?
- United Self-Defense Force of Colombia, United Self-Defense Group of Colombia, Autodefensas Unidas de Colombia, AUC(noun)
- a terrorist organization in Colombia formed in 1997 as an umbrella for local and regional paramilitary groups; is financed by earnings from narcotics and serves to protect the economic interests of its members
Discuss this AUC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AUC also stands for:
- Ab Urbe Condita
- Administrative Uniformity Committee
- Alberta Underwater Council
- Aldan Union Church
- Alternate Universe Characters
... and 24 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Ab Urbe Condita (From the founding of the city (Rome) in 753 BC) on Amazon.com
- Search Ab Urbe Condita (From the founding of the city (Rome) in 753 BC) on Google