What does PEST mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PEST in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PEST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PEST mean?
- an annoying or troublesome person, animal, or thing; nuisance.
Discuss this PEST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PEST also stands for:
- Parameter Estimation by Sequential Testing
- Parameter ESTimation model
- Peer Education Skills Training
- People Encouraging Shipping Tranquility
- Photo Enforcement Safety Tip
... and 19 more »