ROSE is an abbreviation for:
Recycling Oil Saves The Environment
Find a translation for ROSE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ROSE mean?
- any of the wild or cultivated, usu. prickly-stemmed, pinnate-leaved, showy-flowered shrubs of the genus Rosa.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ROSE also stands for:
- Recognition Of Superior Effort
- Recovery Of Oil Saves The Environment
- Recreating Our School Environment
- Recycled Oil Saves Energy
- Reengineering Of Software Evolution
... and 12 more »