What does TEFRA mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand TEFRA in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for TEFRA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does TEFRA mean?
- Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act
- PL97-248. Title II of the Act specifies "provisions relating to savings in health and income security programs." This includes changes in payment for services, benefits and premiums of Medicare as well as changes in provisions under Medicaid and other specific programs covered by Social Security. Title II includes various revenue measures.
Discuss this TEFRA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
TEFRA also stands for:
- Tax Equity and Financial Reimbursement Act
- Tax Equity and Financial Responsibility Act
- Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982
- Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982, P.L. No. 97-248
- Tax Equity Fiscal Responsibility Act
... see them all »