WARP is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for WARP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WARP mean?
- to bend or twist out of shape, esp. from a straight or flat form, as timbers or flooring.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WARP also stands for:
- Waba Application Resource Package
- Wargaming And Role Playing
- Warning Advice And Reporting Point
- Wave Adaptive Reduction Principle
- Weak Axiom Of Revealed Preference
... and 11 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Wireless ATM (Asynchronous Transmission Mode) Research Project on Amazon.com
- Search Wireless ATM (Asynchronous Transmission Mode) Research Project on Google