What does NATO mean in Professional Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NATO in the Business field in general and in the Professional Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NATO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NATO mean?
- an organization formed in 1949 for the purpose of collective defense: originally comprising Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and later joined by Greece, Turkey, Germany, Spain, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland.
Discuss this NATO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NATO also stands for:
- Οργανισός Βορειοατλαντικού Συφώνου
- Kuzey Atlantik Antlasmasi Teskilati
- National Association of Theatre Owners
- National Association Of Times Out
- Nazis Are Taking Over
... and 29 more »