What does AHE mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AHE in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AHE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AHE mean?
- Ahe, Ahemaru or Omaru, is an almost entirely-enclosed coral atoll, located in the northern Tuamotu Archipelago, just 14 km to the west of Manihi, in French Polynesia. Ahe Atoll's ring shape is broken by only a single small passage into the lagoon. Length 23.5 km, width 12.2 km. It has a land area of approximately 12 km² and a lagoon area of 138 km². As of 2007, Ahe Atoll has 561 inhabitants. The only village in Ahe is Tenukupara with approximately 100 inhabitants. It is located on an island in the south side of the Atoll. Geographically Ahe Atoll is part of the King George Islands subgroup, which includes Ahe, Manihi, Takapoto, Takaroa and Tikei. There are several pearl farms in Ahe's lagoon.
Discuss this AHE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AHE also stands for:
- Asociación Hondureña de Ecología
- Association for Human Emergence
- Association for the Healthcare Environment
- Automotive Holdings Group, LTD.
... see them all »