What does NOLA mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NOLA in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NOLA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NOLA mean?
- Nola is a city and comune of Campania, southern Italy, in the province of Naples, situated in the plain between Mount Vesuvius and the Apennines. It is served by the Circumvesuviana railway from Naples.
Discuss this NOLA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NOLA also stands for:
- New Orleans
- New Orleans LA and
- New Orleans lagers and ales
- New Orleans Louisiana across
- New Orleans Louisiana and
... and 7 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search National Association for Outlaw and Lawman History on Amazon.com
- Search National Association for Outlaw and Lawman History on Google