VIRUS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for VIRUS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VIRUS mean?
- an ultramicroscopic (20 to 300 nm in diameter), metabolically inert, infectious agent that replicates only within the cells of living hosts, mainly bacteria, plants, and animals: composed of an RNA or DNA core, a protein coat, and, in more complex types, a surrounding envelope.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VIRUS also stands for:
- Very Important Resource Under Search
- Very Important Resource Under Siege
- Vital Information Resource Under Siege
- Vital Information Resources Under Siege
... see them all »