BANANA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for BANANA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BANANA mean?
- a tropical plant of the genus Musa, certain species of which are cultivated for their nutritious fruit.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BANANA also stands for:
- Basic Allocation Negotiable Across Network Access
- Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything
- Build Anything Nowhere And Nothing Anywhere
- Building Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything
... see them all »