What does SATURN mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SATURN in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SATURN in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SATURN mean?
- a giant planet that is surrounded by three planar concentric rings of ice particles; the 6th planet from the sun
Discuss this SATURN abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SATURN also stands for:
- Second-Generation Anti-Jam Tactical UHF Radio for NATO
- Seems Almost Tolerable, Unfortunately Really Not
- Smart Card And Terminal Usability Requirements and Needs
- Student Athlete Testing Using Random Notification
- Student Athletic Testing Using Random Notification
... see them all »