What does GABA mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GABA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GABA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GABA mean?
- gamma aminobutyric acid, GABA(noun)
- an amino acid that is found in the central nervous system; acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter
Discuss this GABA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GABA also stands for:
- g amino butyric acid
- Gama Amino Butyric Acid
- Gay Auckland Business Association
- Georgia Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- Georgia Antiquarian Booksellers Association's
... and 3 more »