SAIL is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SAIL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAIL mean?
- an area of canvas or other fabric extended on a ship or other vessel or vehicle to catch the wind for propulsion.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAIL also stands for:
- School For Autistically Impaired Learners
- Secretary of the Army, Installations, Logistics, and Environment
- Sehome Alternative Instructional Lab
- Self Activated Internet Linking
- Senior Action For Independent Living
... and 17 more »