What does BRIDGE mean in Colleges & Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRIDGE in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Colleges & Universities terminology in particular.
Binational Regional Initiative Developing Greater Education
Find a translation for BRIDGE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRIDGE mean?
- bridge, span(noun)
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
Discuss this BRIDGE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRIDGE also stands for:
- ειδικό πρόγραα έρευνας και τεχνολογικής ανάπτυξης στον τοέα της βιοτεχνολογίας
- Beta Radiation Investigation With Direct Stenting and Galileo in Europe
- Biobased and Renewable Industries for Development and Growth in Europe
- Bringing Religion Ideas Discussion God To Everyone
- Broadening And Redefining Individuality Diversity Goodwill And Excellence
... and 7 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Binational Regional Initiative Developing Greater Education on Amazon
- Search Binational Regional Initiative Developing Greater Education on Google