What does BRIDGE mean in International Business?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRIDGE in the Business field in general and in the International Business terminology in particular.
Building Relations Internationally and Developing Global Education
Find a translation for BRIDGE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRIDGE mean?
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
Discuss this BRIDGE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRIDGE also stands for:
- ειδικό πρόγραα έρευνας και τεχνολογικής ανάπτυξης στον τοέα της βιοτεχνολογίας
- Beta Radiation Investigation With Direct Stenting and Galileo in Europe
- Binational Regional Initiative Developing Greater Education
- Biobased and Renewable Industries for Development and Growth in Europe
- Bringing Religion Ideas Discussion God To Everyone
... and 7 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Building Relations Internationally and Developing Global Education on Amazon.com
- Search Building Relations Internationally and Developing Global Education on Google