What does VIC mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VIC in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VIC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VIC mean?
- Vic is the capital of the comarca of Osona, in the Barcelona Province, Catalonia, Spain. Vic's location, only 69 km far from Barcelona and 60 km from Girona, has made it one of the most important towns in central Catalonia.
Discuss this VIC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VIC also stands for:
- Valuable Information and Communication
- Van Kampen American Capital Trust Investments California Fund
- Vancouver Island Cascadia
- Variable Infiltration Capacity
- Variable Injector Controller
... and 37 more »