ACTA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ACTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ACTA mean?
- Acta was a software program for creating outlines. It was originally developed for the Apple Macintosh and released in 1986. Acta started as a Desk Accessory, presumably to be used in conjunction with a Word Processor. In 1987 Version 1.3 was bundled with MORE, which was at the time published by Living Videotext. Opal, from A Sharp LLC, is the updated Mac OS X version of this software.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ACTA also stands for:
- Administrative Council for Terminal Attachment
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone
- American Council Of Trustees And Alumni
- Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
... and 1 more »