What does CIR mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CIR in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CIR mean?
- Corepressor interacting with RBPJ 1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CIR1 gene.
Discuss this CIR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CIR also stands for:
- Calgary Independent Realty
- Capital Investments Review
- Cargo Integration Review
- Center For Incubation And Research
- Central Intelligence Report
... and 32 more »