What does POST mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand POST in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for POST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does POST mean?
- a piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
Discuss this POST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
POST also stands for:
- Cypost Corporation
- Pacific Ocean Salmon Tracking
- Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology
- Passive Optical Seeker Technique
- Payload Operations Support Team
... and 21 more »