What does PAD mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PAD in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PAD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PAD mean?
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
Discuss this PAD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PAD also stands for:
- Packet Assembler / Disassembler
- Packet Assembler Destructor
- Packet Assembler Disassembler
- Packet Assembly Disassembly
- Paddington, London
... and 42 more »