What does LIA mean in Libraries?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LIA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Libraries terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LIA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LIA mean?
- Lia is a female Japanese singer-songwriter who is a former member of I've Sound. Lia has also participated in happy hardcore singing, producing four such albums with this style of singing; these albums have her name in all capital letters. She is notable as the singer for the opening and ending themes of two of Key's visual novels: Air and Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life. Lia also performed the opening theme for Angel Beats!, as well as theme songs for RF Online, and Initial D 4th Stage under Avex Trax. Lia is fluent in English. On July 1, 2009, Lia announced on her blog that she was married and pregnant, and she gave birth on January 31, 2010 to a daughter. The IA: Aria on the Planetes Vocaloid was provided by Lia's voice which was released on January 27, 2012.
Discuss this LIA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LIA also stands for:
- Laboratory Information Access
- Laser Institute Of America
- Lead Industries Association, Inc.
- Leader in Action
- Least Interference Algorithm
... and 12 more »