DOTS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for DOTS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DOTS mean?
- A punctuation mark consisting of three dots, indicating an omission of some text or a sentence which wasn't fully finished, an ellipsis.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DOTS also stands for:
- Delhi On-line Trading System
- Digital-Optical Technology System
- Direct Observation Treatment Short
- Direct Observation Treatment Strategies
- directly observed therapy, short-course
... and 6 more »