What does CAPPS mean in Accounting?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAPPS in the Business field in general and in the Accounting terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAPPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAPPS mean?
- Capps is an unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Florida, United States. It is located at the intersection of US 19 and US 27. During the 1940s and 50s, Capps was the headquarters of an agribusiness known as Tungston Plantation, owned by Everett P. Larsh, an industrialist from Dayton, Ohio, and managed by L. H. Crampton. Tungston plantation comprised a total of approximately 16,000 acres, of which about 8,000 acres was planted in tung trees. Each year, the tung nut was harvested and brought to the mill at Capps, and its contents processed into tung oil for use in paints, varnishes and other products. During those years, Tungston Plantation constituted the largest tung operation in the U.S. under single ownership. Capps is the location of the Asa May House, which is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Discuss this CAPPS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAPPS also stands for:
- Camden Advocacy For Para Professional Support
- Center For Advanced Processing And Packaging Studies
- Checkout, Assembly, and Payload Processing Services
- Clearance Assessment Program for Power Systems
- Computer Assisted Passenger Prescreening System
... and 4 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Computerized Accounts Payable And Purchasing System on Amazon
- Search Computerized Accounts Payable And Purchasing System on Google