What does ALERT mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALERT in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALERT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALERT mean?
- alert, qui vive(noun)
- condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action
Discuss this ALERT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALERT also stands for:
- A Local Emergency Response Team
- Accountability Leads To Empowered And Responsible Teens
- Active For Literacy And Environmental Renovation Task
- Actual Learning Environment Response Training
- Acute Launch Emergency Reliability Tip
... and 24 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Accelerated Licensure Evaluation And Review Techniques on Amazon
- Search Accelerated Licensure Evaluation And Review Techniques on Google