What does DOCS mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DOCS in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DOCS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DOCS mean?
- DOCS, Display Operator Console Support, was a systems software package that provided video display for the IBM/370 running DOS/VS and DOS/VSE environments, and IBM/360 retrofitted with modified DOS, such as TCSC's EDOS.
Discuss this DOCS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DOCS also stands for:
- A Dock Operations Control System
- Dental Organization For Conscious Sedation
- Department Of Childrens Services
- Department Of Community Services
... and 1 more »