NOMA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for NOMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NOMA mean?
- a gangrenous ulceration of the mouth or genitalia, occurring mainly in debilitated children.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NOMA also stands for:
- National Online Music Alliance
- Non-Overlapping Magisteria by Stephen Jay Gould
- North Of Massachusettes Avenue
- North Of Massachusetts Avenue
- North Of Montana Association
... and 1 more »