What does VOCA mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VOCA in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VOCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VOCA mean?
- Voca is an unincorporated community in McCulloch County, Texas, United States. According to the Handbook of Texas, the community had an estimated population of 56 in 2000. Although it is unincorporated, Voca has a post office, with the ZIP code of 76887.
Discuss this VOCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VOCA also stands for:
- Victory Over Child Abuse
- Vision Of Contemporary Art
- Vocational Opportunities Clubs of America
- Vocational Opportunities Of Clubs Of America
- Voice Output Communication Aid
... and 1 more »