What does VOICE mean in Community?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VOICE in the field in general and in the Community terminology in particular.
Victims Of Incest Can Emerge
Find a translation for VOICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VOICE mean?
- the sound or sounds uttered through the mouth of living creatures, esp. of human beings in speaking, singing, etc.
Discuss this VOICE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VOICE also stands for:
- Valuable Offerings In Childrens Education
- Valuable Opinions In Community And Education
- Value Of Implementing Consumer Empowerment
- Vanquish Our Invisible Common Enemy
- Victim Offender Information Caller Emissary
... and 21 more »