What does VICTOR mean in Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand VICTOR in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for VICTOR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does VICTOR mean?
- victor, master, superior(noun)
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
Discuss this VICTOR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
VICTOR also stands for:
- Vector for Imaginary Cartoons Thwarting Our Reading
- Virtual Information Communications Technology And Operations Resource
- Virtual Interactive Cyber Training and Online Resource
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Velocity Induced Creation Transitory Optical Receiver on Amazon
- Search Velocity Induced Creation Transitory Optical Receiver on Google