What does PEST mean in United Nations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PEST in the Governmental field in general and in the United Nations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PEST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PEST mean?
- plague, pestilence, pest, pestis(noun)
- a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
Discuss this PEST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PEST also stands for:
- Parameter Estimation by Sequential Testing
- Parameter ESTimation model
- Peer Education Skills Training
- People Encouraging Shipping Tranquility
- Photo Enforcement Safety Tip
... and 19 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Political, Economical, Sociological, and Technological on Amazon
- Search Political, Economical, Sociological, and Technological on Google