What does PEST mean in United Nations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PEST in the Governmental field in general and in the United Nations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PEST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PEST mean?
- an annoying or troublesome person, animal, or thing; nuisance.
Discuss this PEST abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PEST also stands for:
- Parameter Estimation by Sequential Testing
- Parameter ESTimation model
- People Encouraging Shipping Tranquility
- Plausible Excuse For Science And Technology
- Please Excuse Slow Typing
... and 11 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Political, Economical, Sociological, and Technological on Amazon.com
- Search Political, Economical, Sociological, and Technological on Google