CHIP is an abbreviation for:
Community Housing Improvement Program
Find a translation for CHIP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHIP mean?
- a small, slender piece, as of wood, separated by chopping, cutting, or breaking.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHIP also stands for:
- Campus Housing Internet Project
- Canine Hybrid Information Puppy
- Cardio Health Improvement Project
- Cardiovascular Health Intervention Program
- Changing The Heart Of Instructional Practices
... and 37 more »