What does CHM mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CHM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CHM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CHM mean?
- chemistry, chemical science(noun)
- the science of matter; the branch of the natural sciences dealing with the composition of substances and their properties and reactions
Discuss this CHM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CHM also stands for:
- A Clearing House Mechanism
- CARING Housing Ministries
- Center for (the) History of Medicine
- Center for Hierarchical
- Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing
... and 25 more »