What does CTA mean in Politics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CTA in the Governmental field in general and in the Politics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CTA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CTA mean?
- Call to Action
- Call to Action is an organization that advocates for a variety of liberal causes to change the Catholic Church. Call to Action's goals include women's ordination, an end to mandatory priestly celibacy, a change in the church's teaching on a variety of sexual matters, and a change to the way the church is governed. Vatican officials have identified at least some of CTA's views "in contrast" with Catholic faith; these controversial positions of CTA have even resulted in the general excommunication of all its members in one particular diocese in the United States.
Discuss this CTA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CTA also stands for:
- Cable Television Association
- Cairo Transport Authority
- California Teachers Association
- California Transit Authority
- California Trucking Association
... and 54 more »